måndag 21 december 2009

Me, myself and I

Hi there!
Well, in the previous post I told you guys that I probably would tell you more about me.
Here it goes!

My name is Catarina, I'm a musician and fandubber.
I live in the country of IKEA, H&M and meat balls... yes you guessed right, Sweden.
I'm not blonde! Actually my nationality is from China but I was born in Sweden.
I study IT and Social Science in the Junior year in High school, which gives you a hint in how old I am; 16.
Hobbies?
Music, fan dubbing, writing, Disney, hang around with people close to me, singing, piano...
What do I tune to?
I tune to everything, altho' I'll be honest and tell you that I don't like too much yelling in songs... growl yes, yelling: no. I wanna hear what they're singing.
My favourite musician is John Vesley aka Secondhand Serenade. The songs are just wonderful... The music and lyrics floats so smoothly through the songs and spreads so much emotions.
Otherwise, Owl City (Adam Young), Skillet, Renegade Five and Kent are awesome bands!
If I missed something, please send me a message or comment and I'll try to update this post!

Nostalgia

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar