söndag 20 december 2009

The first post

Hi guys,
First of all: welcome to my blog!
The previous post was to inform you about what I'll write in this blog...
...Okay, and now what?
Well, I'm working on a Christmas fan dub and I hope that you'll like it!
I also found some great voice excercise videos which I hope will improve my singing.

I'm in a phone call with a friend at the moment which makes it a bit harder to write this post.
I guess that I'll continue tomorrow or later in the night.
Sorry for this short post but I really hope that you'll enjoy A magical world of Nostalgia.
Please visit my YouTube channel there you can find my fan dubs!
http://www.youtube.com/user/konama
And yeah, for your information I use the nicknames Konama and Nostalgia the most.
I guess that I'll write more about me in the next post.

Nostalgia

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar