tisdag 22 december 2009

If you can dream

I want to do a bigger project!
So I decided to look for fan dubbers to fan dub the Disney Princesses song "If you can dream".
At the moment, I got one interested and will ask some others if they want to be a part of this project! Which I hope.
In the Disney Princesses song there are 8 different main characters, taken from the old Disney classics.

Ariel - The Little Mermaid
Jasmine - Aladdin
Belle - The Beauty and the Beast
Aurora - Sleeping Beauty
Cinderella - Cinderella
Mulan - Mulan
Pocahontas - Pocahontas
Snow White - Snow white and the seven dwarfs.

I would like to fan dub either Jasmine or Mulan.
I'll update the list over who have taken which spot later on!

My external sound card is messing with me and I really hope that problem will be solved 'til tomorrow, since I have to finish the Christmas fan dub.

I also contacted Sun Studio today (Sun Studio dub 99% of all the Disney movies/series in Sweden) and asked about "The Princess and the Frog". Too bad they already dubbed the Swedish version, I so wanted to audition for a role in the movie! Well well, I'm pretty excited over the movie so it's okay.

So, if you're a fan dubber and interested in dubbing one of the princesses in this bigger project, please send me a message in my YouTube channel which can be found here: http://www.youtube.com/user/konama

I really have to find out how this HTML codes works on this site...

Nostalgia

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar