lördag 27 februari 2010

Once upon a time...

Hi guys!
Been a while since the last update, I'm so sorry about that. There haven't been anything interesting to tell ya' 'bout.
But here's some news! Our multi fandub is soon done, 3 recordings left and then the main part of the whole song is done! So I hope that we might finish this soon. Please be patient, we're looking forward to hear the fandub when it's done~
Anything else?
Yes, I have realized that I've improved my vocals which you can hear in my latest recording. Fun huh? Well I'm pretty happy about it of course.
Another thing I'm thinking about is to try out for Swedish Idol, not because that I really badly want to be in the show, mostly because I want to see if my singing is good enough to get a chance in the auditions and to get feedback. What do you guys think?

Thursday, February 25th I got myself a belly button piercing, oh yes. The crystal is peridot green~ - Why I said this is to let you guys know what I've been doing lately even if you're zero interested haha.

Time for me to go on an adventure in the fridge, to find some treasures (in this case; food).

Nostalgia

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar