torsdag 11 februari 2010

I can't believe my heart

Heya,
Well I wonder how many that are actually reading and following my blog... I can't see how many visits I got every day/week. Anyone that knows how to check it are welcome to tell me!
I'm sitting in my bed right now, Valentine's day coming and it'll be filled with love, hearts, roses, chocolate and other sweet things. Other people might just puke by hearing it. What are You going to do for Valentine's day? I myself will most likely be with my boyfriend and my dear mom. ♥

So what about a new fan dub? I'm still working on the multi fan dub and I'll soon tell everyone to get their recordings ready by at least the end of this month. I also want to fan dub something more... I got a song I want to dub but I might make a Swedish adaptation since I want to sing it in Swedish, I got inspired by Mioune (miouneTV @ YT). It'll be the song "I can't believe my heart" sung by Susan Egan, also called "Megara's song". The song wasn't included in the Disney Hercules movie. I guess that we'll see if I'll sing it in Swedish or English.

It's time for me to jump in bed. Pretty tired and it's weekend tomorrow, hurray!

Nostalgia

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar