måndag 12 april 2010

Subscribers

Hi guys,
I know that I've been slacking on writing funny things in my so'oh awesome blog but I bet that You had other funnier things to do. Well, the multi fan dub is coming up soon (I know that I've been saying this for like, months.). I had to wait for a girl's recording that took some time. My own microphone is broke now, great... I'll take it to the store to get it changed.
ALSO, I got over 80 subscribers. Okay I can admit that I've done sub4sub but like 3 times, 5 maximum since I don't want my subscribers to just sub me for a sub or sub me when they don't really care about what I'm doing. I think that you understand what I mean. THANK YOU SO MUCH for subscribing me! And thanks to Shelen that put me on her channel as one of those "Awesome" YouTuber's, thank you.

I also got lots in school and been busy with real life struggles, but I hope that I can catch up and do something special for the next video. And I WILL make one of those 100, 200, 1000 subscribers videos people make.

Now, class's out and I have to hurry for the next one; Maths.

Nostalgia

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar